Instagram helps you to show a couple of traces in your profile web page to explain your self. That is referred to as profile bio textual content. You’ll be able to change it as many instances as you want. And in the event you’ve been an Instagram consumer for a very long time, you might need used varied profile bios while you had been a youngster, in school, while you began a brand new job, and so forth.
Table of Content
If sometime you are feeling nostalgic about an outdated Instagram bio of yours or simply want to see what profile bio you had a yr again, you’re in luck. Instagram safely retains all of your profile bios and allows you to entry them. On this tutorial, we present you the way to do this.
Learn how to see your previous Instagram profile descriptions
Contained in the app, you’ll be able to solely see a couple of phrases of your bio textual content. However after downloading your Instagram information, you get the entire image. Listed here are the steps for each.
See initials of your profile bio
1) Open the Instagram app and go to your profile.
2) From right here, faucet the three traces icon.
3) Now, select Your exercise.
4) Choose Account historical past.
5) From the listing of historic information, faucet Bio to see your earlier profile descriptions.
As you’ll be able to discover, after following the above steps, the bio you see is only a few phrases and virtually of no worth because the app doesn’t allow you to see the complete outdated bio textual content. Due to this fact, observe these subsequent steps to see all of your earlier full profile bio texts. From there, you’ll be able to even copy them.
See full textual content of all of your outdated Instagram profile bio
1) Open Instagram in an internet browser (not the app) and go to your profile web page. You’ll be able to observe these steps on a pc or a cell phone. We’re exhibiting the steps for iPhone.
2) Choose the settings icon.
3) Select Privateness and safety.
4) Scroll down, and below Information Obtain, faucet Request Obtain.
5) Select HTML format and hit Subsequent.
6) Enter your Instagram password and faucet Request Obtain. In a couple of days (about 1 to 14 days), you’ll obtain an e mail from Instagram together with your account information.
7) Open the e-mail and faucet Obtain data. The hyperlink will open inside Safari. Faucet Obtain Info > Obtain. It can obtain a ZIP file and reserve it to the Recordsdata app. (Tip: To know your actual Safari obtain location, go to Settings > Safari and see the entry subsequent to Downloads.)
8) Go to the Recordsdata app and find the downloaded ZIP file. Merely faucet the ZIP file to unzip it.
9) Open the folder and go contained in the account_information sub folder.
10) From right here, faucet the profile_changes HTML file to open it. On this, you will notice your varied kinds of profile modifications like bio hyperlink, e mail, username, and so on. The one referred to as Profile Bio Textual content is your profile description. Scroll via this file to see all of your full profile bio texts. You’ll be able to even copy one from right here.
Within the screenshot above, you’ll be able to see my varied profile bio texts, together with the date and time after I used them. I may even copy an outdated bio from this HTML file and reuse it on Instagram.