Localization is a key factor of ASO. However now that you just’ve ready all of your localized property, the place do you have to go from there? Don’t fear, we’re right here that can assist you navigate the way to add all these issues to your Play Retailer itemizing web page!
- Table of Contents
- localized assets
- buy android keyword installs
- buy installs for app
- google play aso service
LOCALIZING ON THE PLAY STORE
Not like on the App Retailer, there are two methods to localize your Play Retailer itemizing web page. You possibly can both straight add your individual translations (whether or not you present them your self or buy them straight on the Play Console) or create a customized retailer itemizing.
Google could advocate some translations for you (a banner will seem in your Play Console with suggestions which might be more likely to enhance installs). These are primarily based in your app’s class and its set up development and distribution for every language in comparison with others in the identical class.
Beware, for those who don’t add translations your self on the Play Retailer, Google will use its translation device to mechanically translate all of your itemizing web page’s textual content material. Whereas that may assist when your localized property aren’t prepared but, it’s all the time higher so as to add your individual localization to keep away from counting on unchecked auto-translation that won’t all the time be probably the most correct.
Nevertheless, it would present customers with the selection to view an automatic translation of your app’s web page or the model within the default language.
Automated translations aren’t obtainable on the Play Retailer for 4 languages: Armenian, Raeto-romance, Tagalog, and Zulu.
CREATE A CUSTOM STORE LISTING
Customized retailer listings will goal customers in accordance with the nation they’re in. Try to be conscious that although you’ll be able to goal a number of nations with one customized itemizing, you’ll be able to solely create 5 of them.
To create a customized retailer itemizing, comply with these steps:
- Choose an app within the Play Console
- On the menu, choose Develop > Retailer presence > Customized retailer listings (your app must be revealed with a major retailer itemizing earlier than you’ll be able to create customized ones)
- Choose Create customized retailer itemizing
- Fill within the particulars (the identify in Itemizing particulars will solely be seen by you and never your customers, nonetheless, it might’t be edited as soon as it exists)
- Select the focusing on segments you’re aiming for: nation and/or set up state
- Within the App particulars part, you have to select a default language (Handle translations > change default language). You can too add translations on your customized itemizing, you simply want to pick Handle your individual translations
- Fill within the app particulars (title, brief and full description)
- Add your graphic property within the Graphics part
- Choose Create
There you go!
ADD YOUR OWN TEXT TRANSLATIONS AND LOCALIZED GRAPHIC ASSETS
You possibly can add your individual translation of your itemizing web page’s metadata within the following languages: Afrikaans (af), Amharic (am), Arabic (ar), Armenian (hy-AM), Azerbaijani (az-AZ), Basque (eu-ES), Belarusian (be), Bengali (bn-BD), Bulgarian (bg), Burmese (my-MM), Catalan (ca), Chinese language (Hong Kong) (zh-HK), Chinese language (Simplified) (zh-CN), Chinese language (Conventional) (zh-TW), Croatian (hr), Czech (cs-CZ), Danish (da-DK), Dutch (nl-NL), English (en-AU), English (en-CA), English (en-IN), English (en-SG), English (United Kingdom) (en-GB), English (United States) (en-US), Estonian (et), Filipino (fil), Finnish (fi-FI), French (fr-FR), French (Canada) (fr-CA), Galician (gl-ES), Georgian (ka-GE), German (de-DE), Greek (el-GR), Hebrew (iw-IL), Hindi (hi-IN), Hungarian (hu-HU), Icelandic (is-IS), Indonesian (id), Italian (it-IT), Japanese (ja-JP), Kannada (kn-IN), Khmer (km-KH), Korean (South Korea) (ko-KR), Kyrgyz (ky-KG), Lao (lo-LA), Latvian (lv), Lithuanian (lt), Macedonian (mk-MK), Malay (ms), Malayalam (ml-IN), Marathi (mr-IN), Mongolian (mn-MN), Nepali (ne-NP), Norwegian (no-NO), Persian (fa), Polish (pl-PL), Portuguese (Brazil) (pt-BR), Portuguese (Portugal) (pt-PT), Romanian (ro), Romansh (rm), Russian (ru-RU), Serbian (sr), Sinhala (si-LK), Slovak (sk), Slovenian (sl), Spanish (Latin America) (es-419), Spanish (Spain) (es-ES), Spanish (United States) (es-US), Swahili (sw), Swedish (sv-SE), Tamil (ta-IN), Telugu (te-IN), Thai (th), Turkish (tr-TR), Ukrainian (uk), Vietnamese (vi), and Zulu (zu).
If you wish to add a language to your app’s itemizing web page, comply with these steps:
- Go to the primary retailer itemizing within the Play Console (Develop > Retailer Presence > Essential Retailer Itemizing)
- Click on on Add translations on the high of the web page, then choose Add your individual translation textual content (or handle translations/handle your individual translation textual content for those who’ve already added translations)
- Beneath Add or take away languages choose the language you’re concerned with and click on on Apply
- Fill within the particulars and save the modifications
PURCHASE A TRANSLATION FOR YOUR LISTING PAGE
If you happen to don’t have your translated metadata prepared, you need to use Google’s App Translation Service directlyin the Play Console. It would put you involved with a vendor to handle your translation straight.
To buy a translation within the Play Console, comply with these steps:
- Within the Play Console goto the Translation service (Develop > Store presence > Translation service)
- Click on on Create order
- On the Choose Languages web page specify the supply language (the one in all your unique textual content) and the goal language, then click on on Subsequent
- On the Choose what to translate web page, choose the gadgets that have to be translated. You possibly can choose Retailer itemizing (title, brief description, and full description), App strings (the textual content out of your app but it surely must be in an XML or CSV file), Further data (like screenshots), and Reuse translated strings from earlier orders
- On the Evaluation order you’ll see the anticipated completion date, earlier than finishing your order
When you obtain your translations, there are simply 4 steps to use them to your itemizing web page:
- Within the Play Console go to the Translation service (Develop > Retailer presence > Translation service)
- Choose the row for the language you need to apply
- Click on on Obtain to save lots of your translation file
- Subsequent to the language, click on on Apply